Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Brain food!

I like to think that a healthy brain can lead us to be happier people. To that end, I've found 3 fun brain teasers that might be of interest. The answers to them will be posted in my next blog post. (Just to keep you all reading it!!)

Brain Teaser 1:  How many seconds are there in a year?

Brain Teaser 2:  A man makes a claim that he can predict the exact score of every football game, before it begins. And he's always right. How's that possible?


Brain Teaser 3: A man and a son were driving home one rainy night. They had an accident. The father died on the spot. The people who were nearby took the son to the emergency room. The surgeon refused to operate on the boy, saying "I cannot operate on him, he's my son!" How is that possible?

2 comments:

  1. I know how many minutes are in a year... :)

    These are good, you have me stumped! my guess would be that the father in the car was "A" father, just not "HIS" father.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For brain teaser 3- You haven't got there yet...I don't want to give it away so keep thinking about it!:) I'll post the answers later today :)

      Delete