Thursday, January 10, 2013

Happy Funny Friday!

I really do think people should laugh more-especially on Fridays! Thus, I hope the jokes below make you chuckle! Have a lovely weekend!! Disclaimer: No I didn't come up with these jokes myself but they all made me laugh! :)

Joke 1: Two Eskimos were sitting in a wooden kayak in Antarctica in the middle of winter and one of them starts to feel really cold. So he has this brilliant idea to light a fire in the middle of the kayak to get warm, he does this and the kayak promptly sinks-proving once and for all that you can't have your kayak and heat it too!!


Joke 2: Robinson Crusoe fell desperately ill. Just before dropping into a coma, he called for his friend Friday to help him. Friday, not knowing what else to do, went outside of Crusoe's tent and danced around and prayed to God to come and help his master. Shortly afterwards, he went back into Crusoe's tent and found his master awake and staring at a beautiful glowing light at the foot of his bed. "Who's there?" Robinson Crusoe asked staring at the light.

The glowing light answered, "Thank Friday! It's God!"
 


Joke 3: What day do fish hate

Fry day!

 Joke 4: A frog walks into a bank and croaks, "I'd like a loan, please!" The teller says, "You will have to see our loan officer, Patty Black."

The frog hops over to Miss Black's office, and says, "I'd like a loan, please." She replies, "Do you have any collateral, Mr. Frog?"

He pulls out a little statue of a white elephant. She tells him, "I will have to talk to the bank manager. She goes to the bank manager and tells him, "There's a frog out there who wants to get a loan, and the only collateral he has is this. I don't even know what it is!"

The bank manager replies, "It's a knick knack, Patty Black, give the frog a loan!"  

2 comments:

  1. haha, thanks for sharing - My dad tells #4 often :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. - Do you know where does a snow flake go on Fridays?? To snow balls (that was on my cracker last Christmas:)
    -

    ReplyDelete