Tuesday, January 29, 2013

My wish for everyone....

I found this song by Blessed of Union of Souls and have enclosed some of the lyrics below that I felt related to the hope that I have that people reading this blog can feel a sense of peace and some happiness from reading it. In short, I wish everyone who reads this peace and a lot of love.

Peace & love
By: Blessed Union of Souls

May every star you wish upon 
And every hope you're hangin' on come true 
Out of everybody in the world 
There's no one who deserves it more than you 
I hope you find 
Everything you've been dreamin' of 
Only good things 
No in betweens just 
Peace and love 
 

 I hope you find 
Everything you are worthy of 
 I only wish you 
Peace and love 

Peace and love 
Tears of joy 
Kindness of strangers 
All of your roads 
Paved in gold 
By guardian angels 
Wherever you may be in this world 
My salutation says it all 
May you always have enough 
Peace and Love

If you wish to listen to the song you can do so Here

No comments:

Post a Comment