Sunday, January 13, 2013

Songs that make me feel good inside

My sister gave me an Itunes gift card and for some reason it really excites me that I can get more music that I love. Since I have that on my mind I was thinking of songs that make me feel happy and thought I'd share them. The list below is in no particular order in terms of the degree to which I like these songs. I think they're all equally great. Anyway, if you're looking for some nice music I hope the list appeals to you! I send you all lots of good wishes and I hope you all have an awesome Monday!
 If you think of other songs you like feel free to comment!
  • "Drops of Jupiter"-Train -(I love the song because somehow things seem better after I listen to it.) (Click to listen)
  • Ain't No Mountain High Enough-Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell  (because nothing separates us from people we love) (Click here to listen)
  • The Girl From Ipanema- Astrud Gilberto, João Gilberto and Stan Getz-it makes me feel like I'm on the beach! (Click to listen)
  • Splish Splash-Bobby Darin (Just because it makes me want to swing dance!) (Click here to listen)
  • I Wish You Love-Rachel Yamagata (I wish everyone who reads this lots of love!) (click to listen) 
  •  O Mio Bambino Caro-Puccini -Especially when sung by Jackie Evancho- (This song whose title apparently means "oh my beloved father" reminds me of my family and how much I love my parents.) (Click here to listen)
  • Don't Wait Too Long- Madeline Peyroux-(I just like it -enough said) (Click to listen)
  • Sunday Morning-Maroon 5 (Great to listen to relax-especially on a Sunday morning!)(Click to listen)
  • Sweet Pea-Amos Lee (Just because it's sweet!) (Click to Listen)
  • Are You Gonna Be My Girl-Jet (It literally makes me want to dance around like crazy!) (Click to listen)
  • I Will Survive -Gloria Gaynor-(Because I believe people can all survive whatever life throws at us because we are all strong!)(Click to listen)
  • Daydream-The Lovin Spoonful (Just because sometimes I do feel like a good daydream is in order!) (Click to listen)
  • Good Life-One Republic (Because life is good!) (Click to listen)
  • Hey Soul Sister-Train (It just makes me feel good!) (Click to listen)
  • Over the Rainbow-Israel Kamakawiwo'ole (Because it's nice to be over the rainbow!) (Click to Listen)
  • Rock &Roll-Eric Hutchinson (Because Rocking and Rolling is fun!) (Click to listen)
  • Rockin' Robin-Bobby Day (It makes me feel like dancing!) (Click to Listen)
  • There's Hope-India Arie- (Because there is always hope!) (Click here to listen)
  • Don't Worry Be Happy -Bobby McFerrin (Why worry when you can be happy?)(Click to listen)
  • Twist and Shout-The Beatles (Because sometimes I just feel like twisting and shouting!) (Click to listen)

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the suggestions! my favorites have got to be : Ain't No Mountain High Enough and Over the rainbow.

    ReplyDelete