Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The Importance of 3 Happy Things

Although it might be hard for some to believe when they read my postings on this blog, there have been times when I've felt really down and didn't really know what to do about it. Finally, I came to conclusion that the only way I could get myself back up again was to cheer up. To do that I decided I'd try and think of at least 3 good things that happened each day. Maybe that goes along with the counting your blessings idea but at the time I didn't really think about it in those terms, I just wanted to feel better! So I started to think of 3 good things each day-even if it just came down to: breakfast tasted good today, lunch tasted good today, and who would have thunk it? Dinner was also equally great. Since I made all of these meals myself, it was an added bonus that I could think about how I did something well that day, which was refreshing for me. I've gone on and progressed to being able to consider other things I've done well each day and as that list has grown I've found that it's not hard for me to cheer up really. 

Thus, I encourage everybody to try and think up good things that happened today in the hopes that it helps you as it has helped me and I send my love to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment