Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happy Birthday to my Dad

It's my Dad's birthday and so I'm writing this in his honor. My Dad is someone I really admire. He taught me how to drive a car with a manual transmission and a tractor (as we live on a farm). He's also taught me how to dance and to love jazz. He makes the best pancakes (to the point where I can't eat pancakes without comparing them to his), and he gives great advice when I'm having a rough time. ("Keep a stiff upper lip!")

I love my Dad very much, not just for the things he taught me or for the things he does, I love my Dad because he's my Dad and I'm proud to be his daughter. Even though we may have had our differences my dad and my mum have always been there for me and my siblings. So happy birthday Dad!

1 comment:

  1. aww, cute! Happy Belated Birthday to your dad!

    ReplyDelete