Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Maggie's Random Acts of Kindness Challenge

Since I'm all about helping people to be happy, I'm trying to recruit people to join me in that mission!  To that end, I've decided to start a "Kindness Challenge."  The mission (should you choose to accept it, that is) is to find ways to do random acts of kindness. It doesn't have to be anything major, just something nice for someone else that you wouldn't ordinarily do. It doesn't have to be every day either (although it would be cool). How often you do it is up to you but my hope is that you'll do something at least once a week. Maybe it's holding doors for someone or visiting people who live in a nursing home-whatever you decide to do I hope that you have fun with it and that it helps you feel as much joy as you can help others to feel in turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment