Friday, March 22, 2013

I'm going places with the help of postcards

Often when my friends were going on holiday I'd often ask them if I could stuff myself in their suitcases and go with them! (Not that I've never traveled anywhere - I've done a fair bit of traveling but there's always more to see!) Even though I haven't been everywhere, postcards have also helped me go places. As the picture below shows I like collecting these cards. Some of them I've bought myself just to remember where I'd been and how fun the trip was. The fact that I can also send cards and share that fun with others is a lovely feeling as well. One of the many reasons I enjoy keeping this blog so much is that it can allow me to send a postcard of sorts to the world so that wherever I go now, if someone wants to come along with me, now they can!

Happy travels everyone!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment