Saturday, March 16, 2013

Pictures are worth a thousand words

Art and photography in general have always interested me and I am a firm believer in the idea that a picture is worth a thousand words. With that in mind, here are a few photos I like.





My brother took the picture above of our three barn kittens trying to get a drink of water. (They did eventually get a drink although I think one of them might have fallen in in the process.) I like it even though I'm allergic to cats, (which is why these cats live outside in my family's barn)  I still think it's sweet!


This is a view of a beach on the North Shore of Massachusetts. (I can't remember which beach but anyway...)  When I look at the picture it makes me feel at peace.


I'm trying to live by the philosophy at least of keeping calm and occasionally eating a cupcake!




I took this photo of a painting at the Museum of Fine Arts. I love dancing-now I just need the dancing partner!

No comments:

Post a Comment