Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Funniest cartoon characters

There are certain cartoon characters that never cease to make me laugh like no other. Here are a few:
  • I love Edna from The Incredibles -for all you unfortunate souls who haven't yet witnessed her brilliance, she's a fashion designer and makes clothes for superheroes. Plus she's full of excellent advice. Click this link to get a taste of her wisdom.
  • If you haven't seen the movie Chicken Run you've missed out! I think I mentioned it in a previous post but just in case... it's about a group of chickens who don't want to be turned into chicken pies so they plot to escape from their chicken farm. My favorite character is Babs who is really funny. Case in point, there's a scene where she thinks that the farmer is going to kill her and when she realizes she's been spared, she solemnly proclaims: "All me life flashed before me eyes.... it was really borin'!"  Click here to see the trailer.
  • Grommit, the dog who belongs to a man named Wallace (or sometimes it seems like Wallace belongs to Grommit but anyway..) in the movie Wallace and Grommit. Grommit proves the point that dogs are really smart. That dog somehow manages single-handedly to get Wallace out of any problems they face together. Both Wallace and Gromit are big on inventing things Click here to see one of their amazing inventions! 
  • I usually don't like sequels but I do like Toy Story 3 mostly because the character Buzz Lightyear starts randomly speaking Spanish in the middle of it! Click here to see a clip of it.
These characters are why I love cartoons and why I don't think the kid in me will ever go away!  (Thankfully!)

No comments:

Post a Comment