Sunday, April 28, 2013

Happy National Cublicle/Blueberry Pie/Workers Memorial/Kiss Your Mate Day!

 I love holidays mostly because it's nice to celebrate something and I found out there are 3 holidays today that I thought were worth getting more publicity!

Today apparently is: National Cubicle Day, National Blueberry Pie Day, National Kiss Your Mate Day and Workers Memorial Day

Why you would celebrate a cubicle I don't know but I do know that they are nice to decorate. Giving that today is a Sunday, you'd have to be pretty dedicated to go into your office again just to decorate/redecorate your cubicle. However, since it's also Blueberry Pie Day maybe if you baked a blueberry pie beforehand and took into the office to eat while you decorate (thereby celebrating two holidays at once,) it  might make Cubicle Day more fun! (Woot Woot!)

As to National Workers Memorial Day it's a pretty morbid holiday since it's apparently meant to honor people who died/were injured at work. I guess to celebrate-if you know someone who has been injured at work you could go visit them/send them flowers.

I'm really happy it's National Kiss Your Mate Day!  In honor of this holiday, I hope you go out and give someone you love an especially nice big kiss. 


If you're a worker that's been hurt I hope reading my posts helps you feel better. If you haven't got a mate and can't make/buy a blueberry pie then I send you a kiss and a picture of a blueberry pie to make up for it!





No comments:

Post a Comment