Saturday, April 27, 2013

I love Talent Shows!

Over the years I've become somewhat of a fan of reality singing shows like X Factor,  American Idol and America and Britain's Got Talent. There are certain performances that I like most because somehow they never fail to lift my mood. I thought I'd share them in the hope that they have the same effect on others!

Jackie  Evancho- America's Got Talent 2011:The way this girl sings Ave Maria I could swear she made angels jealous! 


Robbie Firmin- Britain's Got Talent 2011-This little boy is soo sweet, cheeky, and a great singer even for a song like My Way, he makes it his own.


Janie Cutler-Britain's Got Talent 2010-I love how she sings No Regrets. It's like she's singing about her own life. I hope when I'm 80 I can be as spunky and cool as she is!


Kaitlyn Maher- America's Got Talent 2008- The way she sings Somewhere Out There it made me just sit there cooing awwwwww throughout her performance-she's really cute.

  
Jack Caroll- Britain's 2013- He's really funny-he proves that things are funnier when you're able to laugh at yourself and not take life too seriously. (After all, who says life has to be serious?!)
  
 Melanie Amaro-X Factor US-2011-Her voice is truly amazing-she really has got soul!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment