Monday, April 22, 2013

It's complementary.....

I heard a joke today that I had to share:

A guy walks into a bar and sits down and gets a beer and he's sitting there and all of a sudden he hears this voice saying: "I really like your suit, it looks great!" He looks around and seeing that no one is talking to him he thinks he just must be really tired after work. So he's still sitting there sipping his beer and then he hears the voice again saying: "I really like that tie also! You seem like a really nice person we should be friends!"  The man looks up thinking the bartender is talking to him but he sees that she's feet away from him serving other people. He calls her over and says "Hey, were you just talking to me a minute ago because I swear I just heard a voice telling me they liked my suit and that we should be friends." "Ah" the bartender says knowingly. "It wasn't me -it's the peanuts in front of you-they're complementary!"

Disclaimer: Although I have changed some details to make the joke sort of my own, I got the gist of the joke from the Ellen show. If you want to hear the source of my inspiration click here. The joke reaffirms my belief that there's nothing wrong with being a bit nutty-as long as you are nice and complementary about it!

1 comment:

  1. haha, this is great! Thanks for the laugh :)

    ReplyDelete