Saturday, April 6, 2013

5 relaxing musical pieces



This is a follow up from an earlier post about songs I like. There are also certain musical pieces (mainly classical and/or from movie soundtracks) that help me to relax. I thought I'd share some that I think sound especially nice.

 There is a song on the soundtrack for the movie Stepmom that is called "The Days Between."  It might not sound like the happiest song ever but I still think it's beautiful!


Beethoven Piano Concerto No. 5 in E flat major 'Emperor'- Just because Bethoven rocks classically!

 

Edward Elgar's "Nimrod" from Enigma Variations. Elgar was an English musical composer and I really like this piece because it reminds me of the UK where my mum's family is from and it's a place where I have a lot of happy memories.

 

I love the movie The Mummy and the music that accompanies the end credits is so pretty I had to share it!
 

Claude Debussy's "Clair de Lune" is so restful it makes me want to curl up with a nice cup of tea and just listen!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment