Sunday, April 21, 2013

The best revenge is massive success-Frank Sinatra

I haven't been one to advocate for revenge. However, in the case of the Boston bombing, and because some of the funerals are starting to be held, for once in my life I feel like retaliating (although not violently in any way) and Frank Sinatra has showed me how to do it! I'm going to succeed in life (be a good person, do well in a career, be happy) and I know Boston is already a massive success. I've seen this success in the hospitals here, the law enforcement workers, Neil Diamond singing Sweet Caroline, (and the New York Yankees singing Sweet Caroline for that matter). I've seen that success in the goodness that I have witnessed in everyone I've met in Boston since I moved here. I have seen all these successes and I have to believe that they will be remembered more often than the horribleness of this event. All these things show one man's failure to bring the spirit of Boston down. So yes, I'm out for revenge and I'm going to get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment