Friday, April 12, 2013

Why I love underdogs

Granted, I know it's nice to gain success and be the best, but I can't help rooting for underdogs-people that come from behind, maybe not expected to win but eventually win anyway!  I love seeing that fight in people and when they succeed it makes me want to stand up and cheer because I know they've worked so hard and I'm just happy that they finally were able to do what they set out to do. It might take a bit longer and they might need help but underdogs are wonderful in that in my experience, the fact that they had to struggle seems to make them work even harder until they reach the finish line!

So, although  somehow I'm certain all who read this blog will always be in my heart, I now send my best wishes particularly  to those who consider themselves underdogs, especially because I know how you fight for everything you have and want to achieve. I hope you keep fighting and never stop until you get to the top (whatever that is for you.) Once you're at the top I also hope you keep fighting on anyway. My point dear friends is I hope that no matter what happens you never give up! When you win I hope you celebrate it and let yourself say "phooey on you world, look what I've done! I've got were I need to be and I didn't let anything stop me!" (Or perhaps something more mature than that statement, but in any case I still hope you celebrate!)

No comments:

Post a Comment