Friday, May 31, 2013

Having something to look forward to

I was feeling frustrated today. I can't really explain why except to say that things weren't going quite the way I'd hoped. In order to help myself buck up and get on with things I decided to go to the Boston Public Library as it was something to look forward to since I hadn't been there in a while. It's a beautiful building and it's air conditioned which is a real plus as it was about 90 degrees in Boston today. While I was there I rented a film called The Waitress, which as the title suggests, is about a waitress who wants to enter a pie making competition as she's really good at making pies. She's frustrated with her life on many levels but despite all that she still hopes for something better. On a personal level, renting that movie was just the ticket to help me carry on. Even though it was only a small thing, I think it's lovely to have something to look forward to and to help for. Those are the things that make life beautiful and worth living!

No comments:

Post a Comment