Sunday, May 5, 2013

So much beauty....

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart." -Helen Keller

It's a good thing that everyone has a heart because as Helen says, there's so much beauty in the world and it would be really horrid if we missed it all! I think the heart grows bigger every time it's touched by the beauty in the world and the goodness of people. To me, everyone has a bit of beauty inside their hearts whether it's recognized or not.  If I had one wish that could be guaranteed to be granted, I'd wish that people could find the beauty and good inside themselves and use it to help someone/help make things a little better in the world, even if it's in a small way. I think it would make me happier than anything to know that I helped make that action happen! I know,  I know, people say you aren't supposed to share wishes because if they're shared with others they won't come true but I think that's a load of crap. I think this wish is worth sharing as I'm hoping that there's more than one person out there who feels as I do and might want to help grant this wish so that it isn't just a wish but an eventual reality!

1 comment:

  1. It's kinda like "hiding your light under a bush" if you don't. Thanks, Mags.

    ReplyDelete