Thursday, May 23, 2013

Feeling sleepy?

So it really is true that movie stars can get attention for doing almost anything-even falling asleep. I saw a clip of Morgan Freeman falling asleep at an interview about a new movie he's in (if you really want to see it click here).  I think for all the flack he might get for falling asleep,  falling asleep at an interview seems to be quite a feat to me, after all there are lots of lights and people talking at you. (Granted I once fell asleep at a crowded and very loud nightclub-I was really tired but anyway...) Maybe it wasn't his finest performance ever and maybe the interview was really boring for him but I still admire the guy for pulling it together at the end and it reenforced to me how sleeping sufficiently is strangely important. No idea why but there it is... :)

So now I'm going to go to bed so I don't get caught saying "I'm huhready for my hucloosup huMr. Dumillee!" Goodnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment