Sunday, May 12, 2013

You Know You Have an Awesome Mum When.....

Since I feel like I have awesome parents and love bragging about them I wanted to take this opportunity (and especially because it's Mother's Day) to brag about my mum! After all, you know you have an awesome mum when:
  •  She gives up her career to take care of her kids.
  • She drives over 700 miles in 12 hours to be with you when you're in a hospital outside of the state where she lives.
  • She attends (along with your Dad) every single concert, school play, and soccer, basketball, and tennis match you ever played in.
  • She stays up with you to help you get your homework done.
  • She is willing to tell you when your answers on your homework are incorrect but won't tell you the answer until you've done some work towards figuring out where you went wrong.
  • She teaches you the difference between right and wrong and also how it's important to be good to people in general and treat them with respect.
  • She makes a point of reading to you in bed at night even when she's exhausted.
  •  She puts up with your weird taste in music and permits you to play it (sometimes) when you're riding in her car.
  • She influences you to go to college out of state because she knows that it'll help you grow in ways you can't do if you stayed home.
  • She has excellent taste in fashion and ensures that you always look your best! In fact, she really does everything she can to help you be your best self all round!
There are many more reasons why I feel like my Mum is awesome and I could go on and on about it all but I suppose to end, let it suffice to say that I love my Mum very much and am very proud to be her daughter!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment