Thursday, June 27, 2013

Despicable is the new funny!

Ok so I usually really don't like those ads that now seem to play before anything you decide to watch on the web but in some instances, I've actually grown to appreciate them funnily enough-especially when it comes to movie trailers. One of my favorites is for Despicable Me 2. I just think that the trailer was really funny -especially the little yellow Minions! Although in this movie, the main character Gru is induced to go straight and save the world instead of ruin it, it gets me that watching someone who's hell bent on doing crazy/diabolical things can be so damn funny! I realize it's a cartoon and cartoons by their nature make us laugh but I mean, living in a world where terrorism is global, it's kind of cool that we can make villains seem funny. To me it's another sign that terrorism can't really win the day and (at least in some instances) we can laugh in it's face! heh, heh, heh heh heeh!

No comments:

Post a Comment