Sunday, June 30, 2013

I love Michigan State University's Dairy Store!

I'm very happy (and proud) to say that I happen to have grown up close to one of the best ice cream stores ever (at least in my humble opinion.) If you are lucky enough to wind up in East Lansing Michigan,  go to Michigan State University's Dairy Store, where they make their own ice cream. I could swear that they have magical cows providing the milk for said ice cream.  I've gone there a lot with my family over the years and we've always enjoyed it very much.  This particular store has also proven that ice cream (or the pursuit of ice cream) can be good for one's health. It helped my mum get fit! My mum was dared to run from her gym to the Dairy Store (a distance of 5 miles.) So she trained hard and she and a friend jogged/ran to the store last summer. That was the longest distance my mum has run thus far and I was/am really proud of her! Plus, it's another reason why I love the Dairy Store (and ice cream of course!)








No comments:

Post a Comment