Saturday, August 17, 2013

A joke that Forrest Gump would be proud of!

First, you have to understand that I really like the movie "Forrest Gump" so when I saw the joke below I couldn't resist sharing it. After all, life is like a box of chocolates-which makes it all the sweeter!

The joke goes like this:

Q: What's Forrest Gump’s e-mail password?
A: 1forrest1 

(This joke came from: http://www.laughfactory.com/jokes/joke-of-the-day)

The joke made me think of what Forrest Gump might actually write in an e-mail since the movie that made him famous came out in the '90s before e-mail became popular. I'd sincerely hope that he'd start each e-mail with the statement: "Hello, my name is Forrest, Forrest Gump! (just so people would never be in any doubt that he was the person e-mailing them.) In any case, I hope you rent/see the movie "Forrest Gump" because it's really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment