Friday, August 2, 2013

Hopes for everyone

Since I'm all about the hope in life I was thinking of things I hope for people in general. So here are a few things I hope for:
  • I hope people never stop wanting to learn and be taught. There's so much to know!
  • I hope people never stop loving and taking care of each other. After all, all we have in this life is each other.
  • I hope people see the beauty in themselves and in each other, as there's so much beauty inside people I can't begin to describe it.
  •  I hope there's always some place people can go and feel safe. Whether it's in their homes, in a particular building or even just through a blog.
  •  I hope there's always green space somewhere. (I guess this hope comes from the fact that I grew up on a farm. I just can't help it, sometimes I need to go somewhere that's open and green and growing!)
  • I hope someday everyone's basic needs will be met-e.g. people have enough to eat and roofs over their heads etc. I realize this is rather naive but I really believe it could happen one day.
  •  I hope there's always music as it's one of the best things we have.
  • I hope there's always cartoons and movies. I figure it's nice to have a bit of escapism and laughter in life.
  • I hope that people always play sport especially soccer, baseball and basketball. I for one really enjoy watching people play!
  • Most of all I hope that people never stop hoping for things because life is so much better when you have something to hope for!

No comments:

Post a Comment