Thursday, August 22, 2013

I'm so happy!

I like to think that most days are at least somewhat happy but I consider today being especially happy so in honor of that thought (because I think particularly happy days are worth celebrating) I hope you will enjoy the poem below!

I'm so Happy

I'm so happy
I feel like dancing til I drop
Then I'd just get up
And start dancing all over again

I'm so happy, I just don't know what to do with myself
Except to smile and laugh and sing
Do all manner of crazy things
And not worry about anything!

I'm so happy and it doesn't have to end!
I know that happiness is something 
That can always be found 
Indeed it is all around

I'm so happy I want to share it with the world
After all, a happiness this big 
Is just too big to keep all to myself
So I'll send it to everyone else instead!


No comments:

Post a Comment