Sunday, August 4, 2013

You know you're a music lover if....

You know you're a lover of music if:
  • All it takes is listening to one happy song (or at least a song you think is happy) to put you in a good mood.
  • You regularly sing along to what's on your Ipod no matter where you are.
  • Your idea of a good time sometimes is just singing and/or listening to something nice.
  • You get up and dance to a song that sounds good even when you're not at an actual dance.
  • You believe that music (like love) is one of the few things in life that is at once lasting, beautiful, and meaningful to all who listen.
The thing I love best about music is that I believe that there is a bit of music in everyone. Even if people don't play an instrument or sing, I think everyone's life has a rhythm that is unique and keeps us going. To me, music stands for all that is good in people and thus, it is one of the many things I love about humanity! 


No comments:

Post a Comment