Tuesday, September 10, 2013

A messy desk is the best!

Why a messy desk is best

I have one desk in my home
That has its own little organization system 
Although it might seem incomprehensible to some
There is a a very specific place for everything
(Which is precisely why when I clean it I can never find anything!)
It's like life-all things have a place and time

Yes there are papers in a pile
But there's also a vase of flowers
And pictures of my family
So even though my work is there
Some of the things
That make my life sweet

Are there as well

I know that mess 
Isn't always best
And yes I do often end up
Cleaning my little desk
 But a I still think a little mess can be 
A strangely helpful thing
To show that life isn't always ordered
But that's what makes it fun!
Which is why I sometimes allow my desk 
To be a messy one!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks Maggie!! This has been shared with Mike, my messy desker. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie, yiour messy desk is immortalized! You should have told me before we changed to the corner desk that is, of course, always tidy!

    ReplyDelete