Sunday, September 15, 2013

An adventure of going to a library!

Today I had this compulsion to go to the Boston Public Library-I don't really know quite why I get these sudden urges to go to places like libraries except that I like them -especially the Boston Public library. So off I went. It would have been a really good visit except that when I got to the library I found it was closed. (After all, it is Sunday.) Anyway, I couldn't just go into downtown Boston only to find out the library is closed on Sundays and then go straight back home. (That would be quitting!) There's a grocery store close to the library so I went and got some yogurt just so I could have the satisfaction of having a mission accomplished! You see, there is a method to my crazy schemes, for me, it's just a matter of finding the method! I learn more that way-for example, I now know not to bother going to the library on Sundays unless I simply want to stand/sit in front of it for a bit!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment