Monday, September 9, 2013

Commercials that I actually like


First, let me say that I usually really hate commercials but there are exceptions. I thought I'd share a few commercials that I do actually like just to prove that there is hope for us commercial TV viewers that there are ads that can still succeed in making commercials worth watching. (At least for me.)  Here are a few: 

I saw this AT& T commercial a while ago and thought it was adorable. Plus I like the song they used-it's called "Sweet Pea" by Amos Lee.
 

The commercial below was from the Superbowl one year. I thought the commercial was also sweet but I still can't understand why Google feels they need to advertise their search functions. Isn't the fact that "Google" is often used as a synonym to "search" enough evidence to show that they fairly dominate a good chunk of the search engine market? Ah well, I still think the commercial is fun.
 

 I love penguins! Therefore any commercial with a penguin is good enough for me!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment