Sunday, September 29, 2013

Frozen yogurt tastes even better with everything on it!

My good friend introduced me to a frozen yogurt bar called Mixx in Boston. In this amazing establishment  you put a big glob of frozen yogurt in a cup and then they have all manner of good things to put on top of it! They have basically anything that could potentially taste good on frozen yogurt! (They even have pieces of cereal like Cookie Crisp and Cap 'n Crunch-not that I liked those cereals but the fact that they were there seemed so exciting!) I don't know why I felt like going into ectacies over it all but I think it's nice to be excited! Anyway, they had red velvet flavored frozen yogurt (!)  so I got that and I proceeded to put on  chocolate chips, brownie crumbs, pieces of Twix bars, mango pieces and pieces of something called mochie which my friend persuaded me to try. (It turned out mochi is a rather squishy sweet substance that seemed a bit like Jell-o to me.) Anyway, after putting all this wonderful stuff together I had the great pleasure of eating it all. I usually don't put so much stuff on ice cream or frozen yogurt but I guess I figured that everything goes down into one's stomach the same way anyway and it tasted really good! 

 If you're in Boston and want to have the same strange yet wonderful frozen yogurt experience go to: Mixx- 66 Brighton Avenue Boston, MA 02143.

Picture courtesy of: http://www.mixxboston.com/aboutus.html
 

1 comment:

  1. wow, that sounds delicious! making me hungry now! My favorite is original tart frozen yogurt, and then dark chocolate chips and strawberries on top :) I also like a myriad of other combinations, but that one is my go-to. :) froyo does make a person happy!

    ReplyDelete