Monday, September 16, 2013

Maggie and the missing dumpster

I have to say that  I don't have much of a sense of direction. I'll conscientiously believe  that an object is in one direction and it's usually really in the opposite direction. So, the other day I was showing my new roommate where the dumpster outside our apartment was. We went behind the apartment building and lo and behold our dumpster was not where I thought it should be. Thankfully my landlord was walking by as if on cue and I told him the dumpster was apparently gone. So he goes behind the back of the apartment with me and he then says "Maggie, you see that truck over there? The dumpster is behind it"   and thus the dumpster was miraculously found! Besides the fact that I've lived in this apartment for 2 years and have visited said dumpster on many occasions, at least now I really know where the dumpster is. Ain't finding things exciting?! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment