Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Message in a bottle (er.. blog)!

I have this sudden urge to send a message in a bottle. The thing is that I don't drink enough to have a bottle handy and I don't feel like finding a bottle and going traipsing off to the ocean  just to try to reach out to someone in the world by putting a message in the bottle and then throwing the bottle in the ocean. Besides I'm pretty sure chucking something in the  ocean counts as pollution and pollution is bad  for our planet (or so I hear.) All is not lost on my quest to send a message today though, I'll just have to do it virtually! My message is:

If you read this take heart
Someone cares about you a lot
And wants to make sure you never feel forgot
Because I plan to write you a message every day

As I want each day to bring something new and happy for you
And that's pretty much all I have to say :)


No comments:

Post a Comment