Monday, September 30, 2013

Now why did I work out again?

I love candied almonds! I love how good they smell especially in the autumn when vendors sell them outside. So today, because I wanted almonds I decided to go on a little health and beauty kick and I went to the gym. I then of course went to Trader Joe's and bought a whole bunch of said almonds and proceeded to eat quite a few of them. I figure I'm technically still on my health and beauty regimen as almonds aren't so bad for you and cinnamon is a natural spice so that's naturally healthy too, of course! It never ceases to amaze me how ok things seem when you rationalize them like that. Not that I advocate stuffing oneself (unless it's Thanksgiving) but I do believe that things in moderation can be really good for one's morale. So today at least I can say I did something healthy and my morale has been raised thanks to some lovely almonds with cinnamon and brown sugar on them! Yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment