Thursday, September 26, 2013

The Foliage is coming!

Now, I do love warm weather and there are times when I do envy people who live in warm climates year-round but I have to face the fact that I really do have to have seasons that are distinguishable from each other. Therefore, I was excited when even the weatherman on the news chose today to talk about the best places to go and see leaves that have changed color.There's something about leaves changing and the first snow that makes me happy. I like variety in my life and the fact that nature provides it in really beautiful ways makes life seem better. It shows me on  a regular basis that beauty can always be found even if it's something as simple as a leaf changing color. That said, if you live somewhere where the weather doesn't change as much, I hope that wherever you are, the sun still helps you to smile.  In fact, I've decided this minute that whenever I see the sun, I'll think of people who might read this blog. The idea that people might enjoy these posts and that it can help them feel good inside is like a little ray of sunshine in my heart as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment