Monday, September 23, 2013

To people who care

I really admire people who made a career of caring for people's health and well  being. Being ill is a frightening thing and it can be very isolating as well.  For me it's a comfort to know that  healthcare professionals have dedicated their careers to helping people feel better. (Even though I don't like being in hospitals or doctor's offices since sometimes I feel like you go to a doctor for one sickness and then come out of the doctor's office after finding out there are 2 or 3 other things wrong with you.) They still seem comforting in that because of their willingness to help people who are ill, people don't have to fight such illnesses all alone. This post is a "thank you" post that comes after my brief stay in a hospital recently. I'm much better now and I think I became better more quickly because of the support of  my doctors, my family and my friends. I really don't think I can thank people enough for helping me to get better. I know it's their job but still, if they weren't there to care for people and for me, then I wouldn't be as able to keep up this blog and care for others in my own way. So I send out one big thank you to people who care!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment