Friday, September 27, 2013

Why I love hot water bottles!

Nowadays (because the weather's getting colder) my feet are a tad on the chilly side at night. To remedy this problem I  decided to go and get a hot water bottle. As  a public service and because I don't want anyone to have to have cold feet,  for those who don't know, a hot water bottle is basically a plastic flat bottle that you fill with hot (but not boiling) water to keep your bed warm. (See below for a picture.) Part of the reason why I really like hot water bottles is because whenever we went to the UK to visit my mum's parents my grandmother would put a hot water bottle in our beds so we'd all be warm and happy. Regardless of whether you get a hot water bottle, I hope that when you go to bed tonight that you are warm and that you sleep well! :)

Photo courtesy of :http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4b/W%C3%A4rmflasche1.jpg.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment