Sunday, October 27, 2013

5 Things I'm happy about today!

I was inspired by a woman in Missouri who was on the news the other day. While the story on the news was about how the woman won Cardinal's World Series tickets, what inspired me was how every day  this woman writes down 5 things that she's thankful for as thinking about all that helps her feel better. I like the idea because even if you don't believe in a higher power to be grateful to,  I feel like there's always something to be happy about and thinking about those things does (at least for me) make the days seem brighter. To follow her example here are 5 things I'm happy about today. (These are in no particular order as they all make me equally happy.)
  •  I'm happy I could do some baking today.
  • I'm happy I could meet up with some friends and make fun plans for Halloween.
  • I'm happy I can talk to my parents because I love my family very much.
  •  I'm happy I could do some reading for fun today. 
  • I'm happy I could write in this blog again today and I hope someone reads this so the happiness can spread! 
If you would like to read more about the woman's story click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment