Monday, October 21, 2013

Help my friend Caroline Booth get on Law and Order Special Victims Unit

My good friend (and roommate)  Caroline really really wants to be an a guest star on Law and Order Special Victims Unit so I'm beginning the campaign to get her there! As you can see from the photo below where she's holding a python, she's a very brave and daring person. Since SVU episodes seem to be full of people who are pretty bold and daring (and I'm sure Caroline would be the boldest guest star yet!) I think Carline would fit right in! I'm still trying to figure out exactly how to get her on the show but I thought blogging about it would be a start. I'm starting out this appeal on this blog because I'd like to make someone's dream come true at least once in my life. It is Caroline's dream to be on the show and I'd like to help make it a reality! If you have any connection to Law and Order SVU and could help with this, that would be awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment