Saturday, October 19, 2013

Maggie has a latte

I went to the Boston Book Festival this afternoon which was a lot of fun in itself because I really like books. Plus they had fun competitions like one to win Boston Ballet tickets. How does this have anything to do with coffee? I'm getting there. One of the best things about events like the Boston Book Fair (aside from the books and everything else,) is that there's usually one vendor offering free food. In this case it was Dunkin' Doughnuts who were giving out little cups of pumpkin spiced latte. I usually really dislike coffee. (I think that started when my parents let me try some of their coffee which they still drink black. It smelled good so I thought it would taste good too. Unfortunately, to me it tasted a bit like dirt. So I didn't drink coffee again until today.)  Anyway, because I felt cold I tried the latte and I actually really liked it. I guess the moral of my story is the next time I'm in doubt (or just cold) I'll try something new and even if I think it might not be the best idea, it could lead to a lovely result! Hooray for lattes!

1 comment: