Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Things I think should be Olympic sports

Apparently there are 100 days left until the start of the Winter Olympics. This got me thinking about things that should be added to the sports included in the games.  Here are 3 I think would be fun:

1. Snowman making: Rules:  Whoever makes the best looking and/or most creative snowman the fastest wins! Olympians could be given only a few odds and ends to make a snowman and win more points if they can make one in 3 minutes or less.

2. Snowball fighting: Rules: I envision this to be something like a darts competition. Whoever makes and throws the most snowballs that accurately hit a designated target in the shortest amount of time wins.

3. Christmas tree decorating! (sometimes this practically is like an Olympic sport at my house!) Rules: whoever decorates a tree the most creatively and the fastest wins.

Now I'm thinking of setting up a petition to make these sports official. Anyone with me? If not, well at least I can dream! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment