Sunday, November 3, 2013

A day that celebrates the sun!

I think it's lovely that there's a day each week that was first intended to celebrate the sun. I realize that too much sun isn't so great but still, just thinking about the songs that are written about the sun and how they're all happy, and the fact that there's even an ice cream that's called a Sundae, makes Sunday in general seem very happy to me. It just seems natural to celebrate something that can be so bright and cheery. All that said, I hope each day brings you something to celebrate. Even if your day has been difficult, I hope that you can celebrate the fact that you had the strength to get through it! (Well done you!) Plus, there's always the hope that the sun will come back and there will be a better tomorrow. (Despite whatever the weather reporter might say in his/her forecast!) At least to me, even if days aren't sunny in reality, it's a nice feeling to think that the sun can always come out in people's hearts and minds. Now,  that's worth celebrating! Three cheers for the Sun! Hip Hip Hooray!


No comments:

Post a Comment