Thursday, November 14, 2013

A late night dinner I felt I just had to make....

This evening, due to an excessive amount of exuberance for no apparent reason, I decided to make my roommate spaghetti! At 10 PM! Why I'm so excited about this I don't know but there's something about cooking late at night that gets me. I went to Madrid once and at least to my US accustomed eating habits they ate really late at night and as I really enjoyed my time there it was like I was back there. (Despite the fact that I didn't really ever eat spaghetti in Spain.) Anyway, we mixed together some mixed vegetables, a bit of oil, garlic, and cheese and voilĂ  we had lovely spaghetti! I have to admit it was a rather silent process as the rest of the apartment was asleep but still it was fun and a lot of muffled laughter was involved!  It was a really nice end to a good day. After all, good friends, good food and a feeling of exuberance is all I really need to make me feel good inside! 



No comments:

Post a Comment