Friday, November 22, 2013

I'm so happy I feel like....dancing on impulse!

I just saw Pharrell Williams sing the song "Happy" on the Ellen Show and I have to say there's a lot of joy in that video.  It seemed like Pharrell got the whole room dancing and feeling good. It kind of made me wish people could be so happy that they'd start dancing on impulse like the people in the video, which would be awesome to watch. Anyway, watching the people dance in the video, it seemed like happiness was shooting out of all of them. After hearing this song I resolve to live every day with the intention of feeling happy like a room without a roof  as the song says. I believe everyone has the ability find some happiness. I hope that at the very least, you can find happiness in knowing that someone cares about you and is writing this for you! So, Here's to Happiness and Here's to YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment