Friday, November 1, 2013

Music to help you sleep

Since I like music and I've miraculously discovered that I can time my phone to turn off at a certain time so I can fall asleep listening to something nice, I've also discovered how nice it can be to fall asleep listening to something peaceful. Here is a list of songs I've listened to that have helped me sleep. I hope they help you to rest peacefully too. :)
  •  Hushabye Mountain: It is an actual lullaby from the movie Chitty Chitty Bang Bang that a father sings to his kids. 
  • Spiegel Im Spiegel  By Arvo Part-It's just beautiful and it makes me feel all good inside.
  • Al Otro Lado Del Rio-Jorge Drexler- it's very soothing and it just sounds like someone is singing good night, although I'm quite sure that's not what he's singing about.
  •  I Just Love You by Five for Fighting-it's a song about how much a father and daughter love each other and it reminds me of my home and family and how much I love them. That brings me peace.
  • Love Me Tender (as sung by Norah Jones) It's smooth and soft and nice! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment