Wednesday, December 4, 2013

3 things I love about holidays

Since it's exactly 3 weeks to Christmas, below are  things I love about holidays. Even if people don't honor the same days, I still think that they all are causes for celebration and thus a lot of happiness!
  • I love how holidays are days when people make more effort to see each other. I see more relatives and friends on holidays and I love them all very much which is yet another reasons to love holidays. I've found that as long as I'm with people I care about then I'm happy.
  • More often then not, holidays have a few songs involved. This is especially true of Christmas and I particularly like how it's perfectly acceptable to go down the street singing Christmas carols. (Not that anything's really ever stopped me from going down streets singing in the first place but somehow it seems a little less odd to me in December.)
  • Gift giving on holidays is fun. It's nice to get to pick out something special for someone you care about. Being on the receiving end of the gift giving process isn't so bad either! ;)
Whatever holidays you celebrate and whatever it is that you like about them, I hope that holidays are always happy ones for you.


1 comment:

  1. I also love the treats and yummy food that gets shared around the holidays!

    ReplyDelete