Saturday, December 7, 2013

A letter from Mr. President

I never really thought I'd get a Christmas card from the White House until I got one today. I got it as I believe many people did, for volunteering for the president's election campaign which was something I liked doing because I felt like I was doing something that helped someone. Anyway,  I thought Christmas card was fun because as you can see it's a pop up card. Plus, it's fun to get letters and cards in the mail.  It's like a bright spot when I come home at the end of the day. If I could, I'd send everyone who reads this a letter (providing they want one of course) just so people could have something nice in their mailbox. If I could send such a message this is what I'd send:

Here's a letter from me to you in the hopes your holidays are happy ones and I wish you the very best!




No comments:

Post a Comment