Sunday, December 8, 2013

An appeal to Metallica

One of the things I've wanted for a while now is that someone on every continent would read this blog, just because it would mean a lot to me if something I wrote was read by people all over the place simply because I'm all about spreading the happy. So when a friend told me that the band Mettalica was playing in Antarctica I wrote to the band. I've never written to anyone really famous before so this was a first. Anyway, I respect Metallica because I think their music helps people. I also especially like their song "Nothing Else Matters."  I figure songs are open to interpretation and to me the song "Nothing Else Matters" is about believing in yourself and what you can do and not caring what anyone else thinks about that. Ultimately I like the idea that there's no limit to the good people can do and if nothing else, that's what matters to me. 

To Mettalica: Again, I hope that you have a really awesome time in Antarctica and even if you don't read this in Antarctica or at all, I still wish you the very best, now and in the future. Rock on!

1 comment:

  1. wow, that is very cool for metallica to play in antarctica - i would bet all the concert-goers get a good seat :)

    ReplyDelete