Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas cracker jokes

One family  tradition I really like is Christmas Crackers. Christmas Crackers are packages that two people pull apart and they have small toys, slips of paper with jokes and riddles on them and maybe some hard candies. I think out of all those items I like the paper hats and jokes best. The jokes are silly and fun so I thought I'd share some that I remember and like best.

*What did Adam say to his wife on the day before Christmas? "It's Christmas, Eve!
*What did the stamp say to the Christmas card? Stick with me and we'll go places!
*What goes Ho Ho Whoosh, Ho Ho Whoosh? Santa going through a revolving door
*What do you call a train loaded with toffee? A chew chew train.
*What kind of paper likes music? (W)rapping paper.


No comments:

Post a Comment