Monday, December 9, 2013

Favorite Christmas Carols

I'm a big fan of Christmas Carols mostly because singing them is a lot of fun and they make me feel good inside. I thought I'd share some of my favorites just for the heck of it.

1. The Christmas Song sung by Nat King Cole: I like it because it's somewhat jazzy and reminds me of my family especially my dad because he likes jazz. 

2. Let it Snow: Sung by Michael Buble: The first snow of the season is fun for me and I think Michael Buble is very easy on the eyes as well plus he sounds so nice when he sings this!
3. Charlie Brown Christmas O Tannenbaum- Ok I know that no one's singing in it but the music is pretty. Plus I like Charlie Brown.
 
  4.  O Holy Night sung by Jackie Evancho: She just sounds so beautiful singing it.
5. Silent Night sung by Enya: I like it because they sing it in  as well which I think makes it prettier and somehow very soothing, rather like a lullaby.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment