Monday, December 23, 2013

Hooray for Disorganization


“One of the advantages of being disorganized is that one is always having surprising discoveries.”- A. A. Milne

I've found being disorganized does have some merits. As A.A. Milne says it can lead to a lot of surprises. For example, if I lose something, I tend to find it again when I least expect it (and when I'm not looking for it of course.) It's true there is something to be said about being very organized and neat but I figure if everything was always orderly, then there wouldn't be as much room for creativity.  So here's one hooray for disorganization. Now that I've done so I'll make my room extremely organized just so I can  (gradually) disorganize it  all over again, and thus my little cycle of creativity continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment